TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following General Terms and Conditions of Sale concern the offer and sale of products on the website www.joiastudio.com owned and maintained by Joia Studio (Rue Albert Duesberg 4, 4000 Liege, Belgium) affiliated to PRODUCTIONS ASSOCIEES ASBL, registered at the Crossroads BankCarrefour des Entreprises de Belgique under the number 0896.755.397 (VAT BE0896.755.397) whose registered office is located at 70, Rue Emile Féron in 1060 Brussels, Belgium, hereinafter referred to as the "seller" and, on the other hand, the person making an order, hereinafter referred to as the "buyer". The buyer and the Seller are hereinafter jointly referred to as the "Parties". Requests for information can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Any order of a product proposed on the site (hereafter the "order") assumes the prior consultation and express acceptance of the GTC by the buyer, without this acceptance being conditioned by a handwritten signature by the purchaser. In accordance with the provisions of the law of July 9, 2001 laying down certain rules relating to the legal framework for electronic signatures and certification services, the validation of the order form constitutes an electronic signature which has, between the parties, the same value as a handwritten signature and is proof of the completeness of the order and of the payability and of the due date of the sums due in execution of the said order.
2. The buyer who wishes to buy a product on the site declares to have the full legal capacity
3. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell.
4. Joia Studio reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
1. All information provided by you is confidential. They will only be used by our internal services only for the processing of orders, in order to reinforce and personalise communication, in particular by means of information letters/e-mails, as well as in the context of personalising the site according to the preferences of the purchasers, or for the follow-up of the solvency All information is strictly confidential and is treated in accordance with consumer and data protection legislation.
2. If you place an order with us, we request certain personal information. You must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail and delivery address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the three digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to complete your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. Your telephone number is required for shipping purposes – in case the courier needs to contact you regarding the delivery.
3. We use third party web beacons (Google Analytics) from Google to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website.
5. We do not sell, market or rent to third parties information about the buyers. In case of transfer or use of personal data by third parties, the seller undertakes to inform the buyer in advance and to allow him to inform the buyer and allow him to exercise his right of opposition. We may also provide consolidated statistics relating to its buyers, sales buyers, sales, trade patterns and information on the site to trusted third parties, but these statistics will not contain any personal data. However, this section shall not prevent the assignment or transfer of activities to a third party.
6. We will only keep personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the specific purposes for which the processing is carried out. In determining the appropriate period, account shall be taken of the quantity, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which they are processed and the possibility of achieving those purposes by other means. Account shall also be taken of the need to comply with legal and regulatory obligations. When the data are no longer needed, they are necessary, it is destroyed.
7. The buyer has the right to :
- to request information on whether we hold personal information and personal information and, if so, what this information is and for what purposes it is processed;
- to access their personal data and, if necessary, to rectify them;
- to object to the processing concerned on grounds relating to their particular situation;
- to obtain the erasure of such data or the restriction of their processing which allows, for example, to request the seller to suspend the processing personal data for the time necessary to verify the accuracy of certain the accuracy of certain data;
- to receive personal data concerning him/her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit this data to another controller.
- to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if he/she finds that the Authority, if he/she finds that such processing violates applicable laws and applicable laws and regulations.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so.
This website and its contents are the copyright of Joia Studio – © 2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following. You may print or download contents to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may copy some extracts only to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
SELLING PRICES OF THE PRODUCTS/SERVICES DISPLAYED
The price of each product is displayed on the site (hereafter the "purchase price")
in euros and including VAT. This price is valid in the countries for which delivery is possible on the site, and does not include preparation and delivery costs, also payable by the buyer, nor the deduction of any discount or voucher granted to the buyer on a personal basis. The seller reserves the right to prices at any time, but the products/services will be invoiced on the basis of the purchase price in force at the time the order is confirmed.
When ordering, the buyer undertakes to pay, in addition to the purchase price of the products/services ordered, the costs of preparation and delivery (hereinafter the "costs"). These costs vary according to the type and quantity of products/services ordered, and the delivery method chosen, and are inclusive of VAT. The buyer can consult the amount of these costs on the site by consulting his/her "Shopping Cart", where a calculation of the total amount corresponding to the purchase price of the products/services and the costs. The seller reserves the right to change the amount of the fees at any time, but the fees will be charged on the basis of at the time the order is validated, and subject to availability.These charges remain due and will not be refunded if the buyer returns all or part of the order under his right of withdrawal.
To place an order, the buyer must fill in the order form provided on the
available on the site, on which he/she must include the information necessary for identification, in particular their surname, first name and delivery address. The seller cannot be held responsible for the consequences of the communication of erroneous information. After having filled in the order form, the buyer is invited to complete the order process by clicking on "Confirm my order". By doing so, the buyer declares to accept and without reservation the entirety of these GTC and undertakes to pay the total amount due, i.e. the purchase price, increased by the costs, and minus any vouchers.
The seller shall confirm each order by sending an e-mail to the buyer
to the e-mail address indicated by the buyer during registration (hereinafter the "order confirmation"). This order confirmation will mention in particular :
1° the main characteristics of the good or service ordered;
2° the identity of the seller, in particular its company number and business name
3° the seller's geographical address as well as its telephone number, e-mail address
4° the total price of the goods or services including all taxes and any additional transport, delivery and other costs
5° the terms of payment, delivery and performance, the date on which the company undertakes to deliver the goods or perform the services
6° the arrangements made by the company for dealing with complaints;
7° the conditions, period and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal
8° the conditions under which the consumer will not benefit from the right of withdrawal as set out in Art. VI. 53 of the Code of Economic Law and
Article 7 of the GTC;
9° the existence of a two-year guarantee of conformity (one year in the case of second-hand goods), as (one year in the case of second-hand products), as provided for in Articles 1649bis to 1649octies of the Code, and a guarantee against hidden defects, as provided for in Articles 1641 to 1649 of the of the Civil Code, and by art.
10° the possibility to address the European platform for dispute resolution, in order to initiate an amicable settlement procedure.
11° where applicable, the existence of after-sales assistance for the consumer, an after-sales service and commercial guarantees, as well as the related conditions;
12° where applicable, the existence of applicable codes of conduct and how to obtain a copy
13° where applicable, the duration of the contract or, if it is a contract of indefinite duration or automatic renewal, the conditions for terminating the contract
14° where applicable, the minimum duration of the consumer's obligations under the contract
15° where appropriate, the existence of a deposit or other financial guarantees to be paid or provided by the buyer, as well as the conditions relating thereto;
16° where applicable, the functionalities of the digital content, including the applicable technical protection measures;
17° where applicable, any relevant interoperability of the digital content with certain hardware or software of which the undertaking has or ought reasonably to have knowledge
The data recorded by the seller, as well as the order confirmation
The data recorded by the seller, as well as the order confirmation, shall constitute proof of the contractual relationship between the parties.
The Seller reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or delivery
delivery in the event of a dispute with the buyer, total or partial non-payment of a
or partial payment of a previous order or refusal of authorisation for payment by from banking institutions. In this case, the seller's responsibility cannot be, in any case, be engaged.
We accept Credit / Debit Cards, PAYPAL and Offline Payments
The products ordered remain the property of the seller until full payment of the purchase price and the costs indicated at the time of the order.
The shipping charge depends on your delivery country and based on the weight of the items selected.
If your items are in stock your order is normally shipped from our warehouse within 2-5 business days from receiving your order. Packages typically arrive within 7/18 days from the date when the order is confirmed. The delivery times indicated are not binding but are given as an indication only. No delay in delivery shall not give rise to the payment of damages to the benefit of the the buyer. The seller is entitled to make partial deliveries.
All shipment outside of Belgium are done with DHL express delivery, and a tracking number is provided with the shipping confirmation email.
If a package is returned to Belgium because the buyer did not claim it, Joia Studio doesn’t send replacements.
All shipments destined outside of Europe are entitled to import taxes and duty fees. International delivery costs do not include any taxes or duties, which may be applied by customs at the destination country and any duties or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. Joia Studio has no control over this and can not be held as responsible for any of these fees or taxes, and is not responsible for any actions taken by customs on your package during delivery. For more information on taxes, duties and customs regulations please contact your local customs office directly.
If the receiver refuses to pay taxes + duties or refuses the delivery for any other reason, the item(s) will be returned to our warehouse in Belgium and the order will be refunded only once the item is returned back, excluding return shipping fee, original shipping fee, and a 50€ handling and restocking fee will be deducted from the amount of the order.
The products/services are only delivered to the countries for which the
site allows delivery. Buyers wishing to have the goods delivered to one of the countries but on an island of these countries will be charged a delivery supplement.
Incorrect delivery addresses are the responsibility of the buyer and may result in additional charges.
In case of non delivery of the goods, any sums paid by the buyer will be refunded without interest or any other form of compensation.
It is the buyer's responsibility to check the shipments upon arrival and to make any reservations and claims that appear justified, or even to refuse the package if it is likely to have been opened or if it bears obvious traces of deterioration. If there are any complaints following receipt of the order, it is advisable to send an e-mail to email@example.com, subject "Delivery complaint", with photos, within 48 hours after receipt of the order.
You may change your mind within 14 days of receiving your items. You have to notify us before the 14 days if you want to return your order. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and then return the order to us.
After you have received the items you ordered, you may carefully examine the items with in the period of 14 days, but only in a manner as you would if you examined the products in any other offline reseller.
Where applicable we will give you a full refund of the purchase price. The refund will be paid back to the credit card used to pay for the order within 14 days of receiving the your returned product package. However the refund will not be paid before we have received the items at our warehouse or we have received documentation proving the items have been shipped.
The shipping expenses for returning an order are not covered by us, and must be paid by you, and must also be arranged by yourself.
The items are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please make sure you pack the return safely to prevent any damage to the products. Please keep receipts and tracking numbers as proof of sending the items back.
DAMAGED PRODUCTS & GUARANTEE
We want all our customers to receive high quality products. If there is something wrong with the product you have received, please contact us at: email@example.com
If you send us an e-mail, please include as many details as possible including your order number as well as some pictures if there is something wrong with one of the products.
All products purchased benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity of two years
(one year if it is a second-hand product), as provided for in articles 1649bis to 1649octies of the French Civil Code, and the legal guarantee of hidden defects, as provided for in articles 1641 to 1649 of the Civil Code.
In accordance with Articles 1649bis to1649octies of the Civil Code, consumers have, inter alia, the right to obtain
seller to repair or replace, free of charge, products with a conformity within two years of delivery, provided that the request is made before the end of this period, or within one year from the discovery of the defect, if this period is longer. If a defect appears within the first six months, the seller is a priori liable. However, he can exonerate himself by proving that the defect is due to improper use by the buyer. If a defect appears later, the seller may require the buyer to prove that it is a lack of conformity that existed at the time of existed at the time of delivery of the goods.
If something is wrong with the product, your claim should be sent to us as soon as possible from the time that you notice the problem. You can either have a new product sent, a discount or return the product for a refund.
The GTC are subject to Belgian law. In the event of a dispute, an amicable solution
will be sought before any legal action is taken. The buyer also has the possibility
to contact the European platform for dispute resolution, in order to introduce an
a procedure for amicable settlement. If no amicable settlement is reached, the
courts of the judicial district of Brussels shall have exclusive jurisdiction.